Our Small Animal Facility
- Specifics of space, feed, and bedding can be modified to fit nearly any protocol.
- In 2008, ETCR completed construction of a 5,000 sq. ft. small animal facility with simultaneous capacity for 96 dogs and ~60 cats housed in groups, pairs, or individually.
- Consistent with the Animal Welfare Act, small animal studies are reviewed by ETCR’s IACUC prior to implementation.
Large Animal Facility
- Stable with 20 permanent stalls
- Video camera monitoring system
- Covered arena that can accomodate 40 individual stalls
- 3 Quick Cover buildings having respective capacities for 16, 16, and 22 horse stalls or variable numbers of pens for cattle or small ruminants.
- Seperate working facilities for horses and cattles
- Certified livestock scales
- Environmental monitoring equipment
- Designated areas for necropsy and sample collection
Our Administrative Building
- ETCR also has a 3,600 sq. ft. building at the Copper Ridge site which contains our laboratory facility and administrative offices.
- Laboratory services include microscopy, parasite recovery and identification, routine hematology, plasma or serum separation and preservation, and test article dose preparation.
- The office section includes a dedicated archive room for secure storage of study records, and for environmentally-controlled storage of IVPs or test articles.